Tuesday, January 19, 2010

round two... studio lighting

Morgan is always so gracious when Im in need of a beautiful face to photograph. I think we usually spend more time laughing and being silly than we do working and taking pictures and this time was no exception. I spent another afternoon trying out my "lighting skills" or my lack there of. Unfortunately, Ive come to the conclusion that a absolutely HATE the lights I currently have so, today I ordered me the fabulous set up that I used at my last workshop {rock that OCF}. I am hoping they will make this whole process much easier. But for now, here are some more head shots with my current "yucky" lights. Oh, and please disregard the awful, tacky, "tie-died" backdrop. Thats hitten the trash as soon as my new goodies arrive!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kasie January 28, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

What a beauty!!!! Those are perfect senior pics. I can't wait for the real thing...

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP