Wednesday, January 20, 2010

help a sister out!!!!

OK, so I am asking a favor from all my wonderful, sweet, amazing, loyal blog readers. A fellow photographer is hosting a workshop and has one "free" seat up for grabs. The contest is very simple- the person with the most votes wins!!! So, if you could help this poor photog out {a.k.a. yours truly} and drop by Julie Parkers blog and vote for me. You may only vote once per computer but feel free to spread the word!!! There are three other "Brittneys" on the list, so make sure and vote for "BRITTNEY HALE". THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! www.julieparkerphotograpy.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Amanda January 21, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

i voted! hope you get it!!

JeNeal Martinez January 24, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

I voted for you!! Hope you win - then you have to pass on all that you learn!

Angela January 25, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

I voted for you yesterday too! Hope you get it!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP