Saturday, January 3, 2009

THIS IS ME:

{My passion}
Have you ever had one of those "know it moments", when all of the sudden life seems to fall into place? The moment your heart skips a beat, the moment the stars seem to align, the moment you look into the future and you are not scared? The moment you seem to discover your passion. Well, I've been fortunate enough to have two of those moments. The first was when I met the love of my life, my husband, and the second, was when I decided to embark into the world of photography. I knew it... I knew I had found my passion. Eleven years have passed and HE is still my lives passion. And as for photography, well, lets just say... I knew it!!

{On a lighter note}
I have been married for almost 13 years... but it feels like yesterday
I have 5 boys... yet I grew up with only sisters
My hubby and I have lived in 7 different states... but I was raised in the same house until I was married
I am a total cry baby... but ususally only in private
I love to sing... but can't carry a note
I love lightning storms... unless I am alone
I will eat ranch dressing on just about anything... okay sometimes by itself
I love to lay by the pool... but don't really care to swim
My favorite season is summer... yet I live in this snowy state
I love to watch golf... but can't play to save my life
I love to play poker... but think gambling is totally crazy
I love a great pair of heels... but I always wind up wearing my flip flops

{Whats my style?}
I have a very laid back approach to photography and love to capture the "in between" moments that people naturally create. I want my subjects to not only look good but to feel good as well. I love to photograph on location and in my subjects homes- I think this allows people to loosen up and not feel the pressure of getting their picture taken. I think an image should be modern yet timeless. It is important to have a picture that will last a life time and not go out of style because it is to "trendy". I love urban and fashion influences and get much of my inspiration from high fashion magazines and editorial spreads.

Before booking your session, please browse the images on my blog to see if my style meets your needs.

1 comments:

Amanda January 16, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

It is so fun to learn so much about you! I am a cry baby too! but it just means we are passionate right?

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP