Saturday, January 16, 2010

smoken!!!

Over the course of the last year and a half, I have focused the majority of my photography style on natural and existing light. But a couple months back I had the opportunity to attend a workshop by the fabulous Ali Hohn on off camera flash. Her style is so amazing and it has truly changed my thoughts on how I want my images to be captured. Several years ago I bought some studio lighting but never really knew what the heck to do with them. So with the help on Ali and tons of reading and study from online sources, I dusted off those old lights and put them to use. My SMOKEN HOT little sis and I, set up a make shift studio in my front room and put it all to the test. Thank heavens for my gorgeous family!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh and if you are wondering were she got her fabulous hat... thats all thanks to my moms mad knitting skills-- we are trying to convince her to sell them so Ill keep you posted once they are up for grabs.

4 comments:

Ellie McFreaken January 16, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Brittney...these are fabulous! I've been trying to figure out what to do with my light sets too. The Ali Hohn workshop sounded so neat, hope to do it one if these days.
Hope all is well, your pictures are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kellee Smith January 17, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

Thank you for the very sweet comment on my blog. I love this girl. She is beautiful and she knows how to work a hat. Beautiful head shots! I really love the warmth in them!

Amanda January 17, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

you aren't kidding! she is gorgeous! love them!

Marissa Vargason January 18, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

Loving these! She is gorgeous! Have fun with those lights!!!!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP