Thursday, January 28, 2010

a long time coming {jasmine star}

Okay, so if you thought I was a total blog slacker before, this post will truly confirm that idea!!! Here is round one from the Jasmine Star workshop I attend some time back {and Im not gonna say how long back its been}. Oh and it totally makes me long for a nice, warm, summer day... Is winter over yet? More to come soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Kasie January 28, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Wow!!! Those are my favorite. Nice job :)

Ashley Mae McKnight January 31, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Im so jealous you went to this! I would love to meet her/ do a workshop with her. These are beautiful! Holy smokes! Are you going to the Jake Garn workshop at the beginning of March?

Ellie McFreaken February 1, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

*LOVE* Jasmine...you lucky gal!
Love your new header and of sourse love your wedding shots, these are beautiful!!!

JENNIE! February 1, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

what the crap!! these are so amazing! love them all. teach me!!:) I would love to see you if you come to vegas, give me a ring... or and email:)

Angela February 16, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Wow yep, like Ashley, I'm jealous too :) But I'm so glad you got to go, and these are so awesome! I love the blue blue sky! Great job Brittney!

Ally February 27, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Those are awesome...some GREAT pictures.

Melissa Green March 8, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

Jasmine Star! Brittney you meet all the cool people! Love these photos!!! So much style.

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP