Thursday, November 26, 2009

i am thankful {day 4}...

I have such a full heart when it comes to the things I am most thankful for in my life and really find it hard to narrow it down to just a handful of things. I have tried to think a bit more deeply of things I may overlook to be thankful for, the things that are not tangible or obvious to the naked eye. So, the one thing that keeps ringing out in my mind is peace. Not like "world peace" between men or nations, but inner peace. The peace that one can only find within themselves. That warm, comforting feeling you have when you know your life, your choices, your future are going to okay. When even though the world around you may be falling apart, you still feel that inner peace that is reassuring you that your life will all work out and you will survive, maybe even triumph! And I know I already posted a pic with my family but that's were I find my peace. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP