Friday, November 27, 2009

i am thankful {day 5 }...

Laughter... I am so thankful for the simple pleasure that a good laugh, with good company can give. The innocence, the joy, the bonding that it creates, is so wonderful. Im the kind of person that when I laugh so hard I usually stop breathing, double over with a side ache and snort... yes I'll admit it, I am a snorter... don't hate! But there is nothing like a good, hard laugh to put you in a state of bliss. One of the first things that I remember most about my husband when we started dating, was how he always made me laugh. And the best part is, he still does!

Photobucket
{this is an image from the Rock That OCF workshop I attend a while back... more pics of that coming soon}

2 comments:

Anonymous November 28, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

AH! Loveing this!!!!!!!
this is Abbie and My two neices...so CUTE!!!. :)
thanks for posting this Brittney....

Your right, laughter is what EVERYONE needs....everyday!

Simply Lavender November 28, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

SO GREAT!! Thank you for posting such a fun picture of my beautiful granddaughters! OH, I can just hear their laughter as I look at it! It is good medicine! :)
Your photography is awesome!
Thank you for sharing!


Dix (Annie's mom)

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP