Wednesday, November 25, 2009

i am thankful {day 3}...

How can I even talk about gratitude without mentioning my parents? I cant even image, or do I want to, my life without my mom and dad. Growing up in my home was such a blessing and joy and I know it all comes down to two simple reasons... MOM and DAD. I have yet to meet someone {aside from my husband} who works so hard and labors endlessly all to provide for his family as my dad did for us. And my mom, what an amazing women! She is such an inspiration to me in every aspect of my life and I will forever be grateful for the example shes been. And I must add my two sisters into the mix of my thankfulness. Yes we may have had our moments growing up, but they are my best friends and I am so blessed that we are so close and share so much together. I love you all!!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP