Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Smith- Temple formals

Im not really sure where to began with this gorgeous couple. For starters, are they not gorgeous? I shot both their engagements and her bridals and just cant stand how cute they are. Second, this was my first Temple wedding that I have shot, and to say I was nervous was an understatement. It was a pretty crowded that day and hot so the conditions were a little hectic but I wont complain cause it could have been way worse. Luckily Chris is my sister-in-laws brother so they were so patient and wonderful to work with. Thank you so so much to Chris and Olivia and both of their families! But after all was said and done, I couldnt have been more happy with the way things went. We were able to get some amazing shots and hopefully had fun doing it. Because I got so many great shots, Im going to post them in installments as to not overload everyone.

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

3 comments:

Katherine Bowman August 3, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Great job Brittney! Looks like it was a beautiful day!

Amanda August 4, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

you totally rocked the socks off this wedding! i love them all!!!

JeNeal Martinez August 5, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

I LOVE these pics!! Your colors are amzing! You did awesome for your first temple wedding, you are a pro!!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP