Monday, August 3, 2009

{the "K" family: part one}

I may be a bit partial when it comes to this gorgeous family...well, because this is my sister, her husband and their darling boys!!! But wouldn't you agree they are gorgeous? While on a family trip this summer to Island Park, we did a quick, very quick, mini shoot. There just happened to be this darling little cabin/shed that was screaming for me to take pictures by. I had to do a little coaxing to get some willing subjects (nudge, nudge... Rob) but given the fact we were "camping", I think these turned out pretty dang cute. I also did some amazing pics of my niece at this same location so stayed tuned to see those and a few more from this session.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown August 3, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Ok, INSTANTLY I could tell that was your sister! You look a lot alike! Her hair is so pretty! :) Great job once again Brittney!

Amanda August 4, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

you do look a lot alike! love them!!

Karie Coats August 9, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

I'm with ya, they are a beautiful family!!! Love the pics!

Erin Fonnesbeck August 17, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

What a beautiful family! I love these black and whites!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP