Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brides like this,

make my job so easy!!! A couple weeks back I had the pleasure to photograph Olivia and her soon to be hubby Chris for their engagement session. Ever since then, I knew her bridals would be incredible and boy was I right! Narrowing down all her images may have been the hardest part of this shoot- just so many beautiful ones, thus the extra long post. Oh, and is it just me or who thinks she resembles both Jenifer Aniston and Megan Fox? I cant wait for the wedding, Im sure they will be just as stunning!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kellee Smith May 19, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Wow, she has such beautiful eyes. Great shoot!

cwall May 20, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

These bridals are darling, great job!

Katherine Bowman May 22, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

Great pictures Brittney! The locations are beautiful! :)

Amanda June 1, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

wow! some of my favorites of your EVER!!! these are stunning! i adore the ones of her on the chair! and p.s. have fun in cali! i am so jealous!!!!!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP