Thursday, August 20, 2009

How did I forget this post?!?!?

While in the process of revamping my blog, I noticed that I totally spaced posting a wedding I shot a while back. I did post them on my "new" proofing site, so I just must of overlooked sharing them here on my blog. I am so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Cooper... how could I ever leave you two fabulous people out?!?! Anyways, hear is a glimpse at this amazing and ridiculously fun couple and their wonderful wedding day!! Oh... that car they are posing with belonged to a random stranger who happened to be passing the venue and one of the bridesmaids flagged him down. It was awesome- it had hydraulics and everything!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

4 comments:

Steph August 22, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Brit, I love these..I really like all the attention to detail! What a gorgeous couple as well. Great job!

Katherine Bowman August 22, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

beautiful!

Amanda August 23, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

awesome wedding! i love ivy lane! that car is incredible!! keep rockin it girl!!!

Ellie McFreaken August 24, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

yea...these are awesome!!! Great Great job!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP