Monday, August 24, 2009

Thats a wrap....

Here is the last of my boys from the series of pics we did a few weeks back. Its crazy cuz each one of my kids have their own distinct look and personality, completely different from one another. "C" defiantly has a future with the C.I.A.- he loves to investigate everything and every situation. And he is the best negotiator. No matter what the scenario, he negotiates the terms- homework, chores, bedtime, you name it hes always trying to negotiate my demands. Oh, how I love my boys!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kellee Smith August 25, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Such a cute little guy and some great photos. Thanks for the comments on my blog!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP