Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Finally.....

So, after much trial and error, likes and dislikes, I finally have my new logo and blog header complete {at least for now}. I still have some minor tweaking to do but overall I am very happy with my new branding and image. Its not much different from the old version, just a less "foofy" and a bit more "clean". And with my look comes new pricing, some great giveaways and contests and monthly specials that will began in the next couple of days!

And here is a quick one for Jana, since a post is not complete without a pic!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Vanessa August 18, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Hey you...Thank you so much for your kind comments! I love your work too and love the new look! You hard work totally payed off :)

Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Beautiful work! I love your style and colors! Beautiful!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP