Sunday, July 26, 2009

{two down, two to go}

Well, here is child of mine #2 from a couple weeks back. I must confess that "P" is probably the hardest one of my boys to photograph, okay, I'll say it, he is probably the hardest one of my boys period. He has a very strong will and is very independent. He likes to do what he wants, when he wants and ain't no one gonna tell him otherwise. So for me to get a good shot of him, let alone several is definitely an accomplishment. Although most of his pics are not all laughs and smiles, they are him... a bit moody and a little "devilish"! But we love "P" just the same!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda July 27, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

he is so dang cute! love it! my youngest is the same way. very independent and if she wants to do something, she will! she is hard but SO fun at the same time :)

Katherine Bowman July 27, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

He looks like his mama! :)

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP