Monday, July 13, 2009

{part one of four}

I often take pictures of my own kids but rarely do I do anything with the images I get. For one, I always seem to neglect to print up anything because I usually replace it with in a week or two with a new favorite shot. Second, I rarely edit family stuff because it is just not top priority next to my actual client sessions. Third, my boys hate to get ready and rarely cooperate with me long enough to get "print" worthy shots. "Picture day" is almost if not worse than our sunday moring of trying to keep everyone clean, dressed and happy long enough to make it to church. But, I finally did it. Well for at least for 4 out of 5 of my boys. I got em looken spiffy, took them to grandma and grandpas and used a lot of bribery!!! I managed to get some great shots and actually printed a ton of stuff to hang in their rooms. Since our oldest wasnt around that afternoon, I was not able to get a group shot, but beggars cant be choosers. I hate to brag, but Id have to say these might be the cutest kids Ive ever photographed!!!!! So without further ado, here is our youngest boy "W".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Amanda July 19, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

his eyes are amazing! you have such gorgeous kids!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP