Monday, July 27, 2009

M.I.A.

WOW, it really has been some time since I have posted any "real" client sessions. Well, there are two reasons for that: 1st- I promised myself, and my family, that I would take the summer off from shooting and enjoy no school, no real schedule, camping, vacationing, playing and all the good stuff summer break has to offer... and we have!!! 2nd- I've been lazy. It has been such a struggle for me to sit at my computer and blog. I dont know if it is this HOT Utah air that makes me want to lounge around and do as little as possible or what but thats pretty much what Ive been up to lately.
So for all of you who have been inquiring about sessions, I will be back in full swing by the end of Aug.- give or take!! And the great part is, I have lots of fabulous deals, specials and giveaways all in store. In the mean time, I am trying hard to get back on track, catch-up on posting and show off some super fab images I have captured over the last couple months. I have 2 awesome weddings, several family shoots, a handful of toddler sessions and more of my own cutie-pies all on the way!!!
Nothing like a 10 day road trip to bring out your true beauty!!! (but thats another post all its own)
Photobucket
HAPPY SUMMER!!!!

2 comments:

Seini Photography July 29, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Britt,
So good to hear from you! I am so in the same boat, playing lots of catch up and trying to stay afloat. I know I overbooked myself this summer and still have a wedding that I haven't even gotten to that was in June. So it sounds like you are far better off than me as you get your pictures lined up and posted. I'd love to talk to you about your Senior stuff, I have like two reps and they've already given me work for next year into May. I figure if I can book all of next year before this year ends, I'll be set:) I love that you took this summer off somewhat, I think I will do the same next summer. Thanks for stoppin by and thank you for referring Carly! She was so great to work with:)

Katherine Bowman July 30, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

How fun! Sounds like you are having a great summer! :)

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP