Wednesday, July 8, 2009

{F- family}

Okay so I am the biggest blog slacker, I know, I know!!! Its not because I have a lack of sessions/photos to blog, its my lack of time. Summer at the Hale house been anything but boaring. Between b-day parties, family trips, camping, going to the pool, ya know all that important stuff, I have found very little time or desire to sit in front of my computer. But Im trying to get back on track and in the grove again so I figured what better way to do that than with this beautiful little family! Are they not darling? Happy Summer!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda July 11, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

so stinkin cute! keep the blog posts coming! i love to see what you have been up to!

Lyndsey July 12, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Whose cute kids are those? Geez- lucky parents!! :) we has a blast - and everyone we know wants you for there next pictures!! Thanks again for everything
Lyndsey

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP