Sunday, May 10, 2009

{HAPPY MOTHERS DAY}

Being a mother has been the most rewarding blessing in my life. I never new that my world would be filled with this much love and joy! Even the days that I want to give up, throw in the towel and call it quits, I take one good look at my family and world is flipped upside down. Each one of my boys can melt my heart and warm my soul like nothing Ive ever know before. Thank you to my wonderful husband for giving me the most precious gift of all, my boys!!! And my life wouldnt be complete without my own mother. Where to even began. She beautiful, kind, giving, fun, hard working, devoted... shes amazing! I have never been more proud than to say that shes my mom. I love you! Happy mothers day to all the moms out there.
Photobucket
(My two sisters, Jenna and Kasie, Me and our MOM)

1 comments:

ma'elePHOTO May 11, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Your mom is beautiful!!! I'd love to look that GREAT with my adult daughters. I love your new ??? about your blogger traffic. I think the same thing-- K, guys! my numbers are increasing but my comments aren't. lol! Anyways- Love that you'll be attending the J* workshop!!! (Seini told me about it!) Sooooo envious of you quality STAR time with her! lol! Maybe next time!

Happy Mothers day!!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP