Monday, May 11, 2009

{CONTEST}

Its time for another contest!!! I notice daily that my blog hits are increasing more and more but my comments are not... whats up with that??? So, that's what I want to find out. Who are you people that visit my blog, what do you think, are you a loyal stalker or a newbie to my site? To enter the contest all you have to do is start leaving comments as of today. Each comment you leave will entitle you to one entry but only one comment per post. So check in daily to see if Ive added a new post for you to comment on. Just make sure I have a link with your contact info. Oh, so you want to know what is up for grabs... well you're just gonna have to visit my blog again to see if I reveal the prize!!! Oops, I forgot to mention when the contest ends, well I doesn't. I will hold drawings at random and continue doing so until further notice.

8 comments:

The Archibald's May 11, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

I am leaving a post to enter the contest and it looks like I am the first. YEAH!!!! I have visited your blog because you have taken pictures for one of my friends and her new baby. You do great work and I love to see what new pics you have posted!!!!!!

Mary Marantz May 12, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

ooh LOVE this! can't wait to see what the prizes are! :) chocolate, perhaps??

Denise Karis May 15, 2009 at 1:50 AM  

awww, I totally know how you feel. This is actually my first time to your site - I clicked over from jasmine star - ill have to add u 2 my faves - you have an awesome knack for seniors - really beautiful blog!

Amanda May 19, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

do i get extra points for always commenting? just kidding! what a fun contest! i will check back for sure!

Lisa Hensley May 20, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

Brittney-

I love your photography, and your logo! Wow it is beautiful...I am one of the lucky 20 fast typers that get to spend a day with Jasmine Star! I am sooooooooo excited to meet everyone. I don't have near the skill sets as everyone else and almost didn't attend. I am sure I am going to learn just as much from all of you as I am going to learn from Mrs. Jasmine. I look forward to meeting you in 10 more days!

cwall May 20, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

I came across your blog randomly and love to look at your pics. You have a great style-I love it!

Katherine Bowman May 22, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Yes, chocolate sounds like a good prize! :)

Erin June 4, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

You did a great job with Olivia's bridals! I missed their wedding because I'm on bed rest but can't wait to see the pics from their wedding:) And of course would love to win whatever fantabulous prize you're giving away! easmith2001@msn.com.

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP