Friday, May 8, 2009

Hallmarks got nothen on him.

Bright eyed and smiling ear to ear, my two boys came home from school today a little more giddy than normal. It was if they were about to burst at the seams. "H", who is in Kindergarten came home first, running down the stairs with his arms stretched out and said "Happy Mothers Day!!! This is for you." He had brought home the cutest little plant/flower for me. So we ventured outside, dug a little whole in my ever neglected flower bed and planted my new gift. Next it was "Cs" turn. As he came through the front door he anxiously ran over to me, dug in his back pack and pulled out the most beautiful homemade Mothers Day card. Once I began to read it, I didnt know whether to cry or giggle so I did a little of both. Here is what I read...

From "C"
For Mom
I love you mom soe much i dont no haw much i love you i jest love you so much i want to stae with you i jest rilly love you so much.

If that doesn't melt a mothers heart!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda May 9, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

aren't kids the best!!!

Seini Photography May 9, 2009 at 12:49 AM  

gotta love it!-hallmark can never touch our childs creativity and hard work:) you are on top of it...loved ur sister in laws photos...at first I thought she was one of your high school reps:) you rock! loved every single one of them!

JeNeal Martinez May 9, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Such a cute card!! I love how kid's minds think. I have been pretty busy, I am learning lots!! I still need to come and shoot with you, are you doing any workshops soon??

Katherine Bowman May 22, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

That is so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP