Tuesday, May 5, 2009

{A little late...}

But worth the wait. This is my darling sister in law Heidi. About 3 months ago I promised to do pictures for her birthday and well... here they are. I know, a bit behind schedule but unfortunately I tend to procrastinate when it comes to doing a shoot for my family. I hate to rat Heidi out, but she pulled her self together in like 5 min. to do these pictures. I didnt give her a heads up that we were going to be doing them, I just happened to have my camera while at her house and pulled her outside. This is one of those times when the lighting couldn't have been more perfect and I had to cease the moment. Id have to admit that for such a quick shoot, these pics turned out beautiful! Happy b-laded birthday Heid! Hope you love these as much as I do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Once again my favorite shot of the night was the one that was completely unintentional.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Ayumi May 7, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Thanks for the e-mail! Can't wait for June! I love this session, you got so many cute shots!

Mary Marantz May 8, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

aw, she's beautiful! great job on these!

Amanda May 8, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

i love your colors! they are so vibrant! she is gorgeous, you did a great job! oh and ps. the j* workshop?!? no way! let me know how it goes!!!

Steph May 9, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Hey Brit! I have been looking through all of your latest posts! You are a busy girl. Love what you have been doing and I really love these pics! She is gorgeous and all that green is so beautiful! It is so fun to have green again....

Lydia May 20, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Beautiful girl and perfect lighting!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP