Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Contest Recap

I have received several e-mails about the referral contest and some of you are a little confused with how it works. You the reader do not post your name with the people you refer, the person you refer must visit my blog and then they post your name and their name. The point is to get new people to visit my site and start a chain going. Does all that make sense? You have also inquired about the prize at stake... lets just say it will come in handy for the holiday season. I have also decided to keep it open for a bit longer due to people being off work and out of town for the holidays.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP