Saturday, November 22, 2008

SPREAD THE LOVE CONTEST

Okay folks- I've got my first official contest to tell you all about. Here's how it goes... Tell your friends, family, co-worker, neighbors, anybody you know about my blog, get them to visit my blog and post a comment or send me an e-mail with their name as well as your name and you both will be entered into a drawing for a GREAT prize. The person you tell must submit the names, not you. Once they send me their names they too can have a friend send in their name. Its pretty simple but here is an example: Jane tells Jack so Jack comments- Jack B./ Jane A., then Jack tells Sally so Sally comments Sally Q./ Jack B. and so on and so forth. You get the drift. The number of times your name is entered is unlimited- the more people you tell the better your odds are. If you are not my lucky winner, I will still think you are way cool just for helping me SPREAD THE LOVE!!! Good luck and thank you!

4 comments:

Mindy Lu November 30, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

Love your blog-Great pics espeacially love my sister's Christy McFarland!- Mindy Romanosky

Hollie and Mike Christiansen December 1, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Love the pictures! Christy McFarland sent me...if you would come to England I would book you in a second! Hollie Christiansen

Mary Marantz December 2, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

what a great idea! best of luck with the contest!

The Velas December 2, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Jamie V./ Christy McFarland

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP