Thursday, December 4, 2008

Anytime- Anywhere

I am always looking for "test subjects" to shoot, and my beautiful little nieces always come to the rescue. These shots were taken in the middle of the road, on the curb and in the front yard- it just goes to show that you can get a pretty great shot anywhere. As a matter of fact, these at home sessions are my favorite because it allows people to feel more comfortable and relaxed. When it comes to kids and families with small children, there no better environment then one that is stress free!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Amanda December 9, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

Great shots! I love the first one! It is easy to forget that you dont ALWAYS need a great location!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP