Thursday, September 24, 2009

Leave it to the UPS man....

... to brighten up my day!! This afternoon my angel in brown delivered the most fabulous prints I have ever seen... I could not be more pleased with the results. They are of my Nephew so I may be a little partial, but Ill let you be the judge. I gave you a sneek peek of "the rock star" last week and here are just a few more to sample. My sister totally gave me free reign to choose which images and sizes to print and how the whole story of the shoot would play out once displayed. And since my motto is print BIG- the bigger the better, thats just what we did! We also had them linen textured and mounted so no frames will be needed on some. I cant wait for her actually hang them so I can blog a picture on them on the walls.

Photobucket

These are two separate prints done in 12x24... freaken amazing!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These last three are done on a canvas... wow!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The best thing about these images are that they represent "C" so well. He is only three but already has mad skillz as a musician... all these instruments are actually his, that he plays- the guitar, harmonica, bongos... and if we could of pulled it off we would have brought his full (big boy) drum set along to the shoot.

2 comments:

Katherine Bowman September 25, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Ah, these are GREAT! He is so cute! That 12x24 guitar shot is soo good... the colors just pop! :)

JeNeal Martinez September 27, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

LOVE these!! I would love to see them in print! I bet they look amazing!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP