Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I may just throw up!!!

So this evening I left the boys home with dad while I attended a church activity (which will be relevant later in the story) only to come home to my beautiful, off white couch covered in pen and blue marker- yes, covered!!!! Why in the world would I have a white couch with 5 boys anyways one might ask... Well, it is in my office/studio/front room behind french doors so I figured I was safe... I was wrong!! After discovering this wonderful treat I ran downstairs to my husband and said "DID YOU SEE MY COUCH?" (I put it in caps to show the elevation in my voice) and this was his reply, "I thought you bought the one that you could clean? (notice no caps, his voice showed very little excitement) And yes, I bought the micro-fiber one that can be cleaned easily but I dont think blue dry-erase marker and pen covering both cushions and the sofa arm is what they had in mind. As I frantically scrubbed at the art work left by my wonderful 2 year old using the little "cleaning care kit" that I bought along with my sofa, I thought I should take a picture of this gem in the miraculous event that I get it clean. Then it hit me... where was my camera??? I had left my fully equipped camera bag sitting on the gym floor of our church---- my stomach dropped just that much further as I felt this night was just falling apart. Seeing how it is 11:30 at night, I dont think it is to appropriate to call someone to let me in the church to retrieve my bag, so now I just have to lay in bed and wait... dreaming of my not so beautiful white couch and my "lost" camera bag!! And I know posts are so much better with a picture but hey, ill be honest... Im not really in the mood :(

3 comments:

Unknown September 24, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Oh NOOOO!!! What a nightmare! :( I hope the marks come out and that you got your camera bag back this morning!

Mickey Family September 24, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

holy crap!!! If this happened to me it would be an r-rated blog post! i hope everything is ok!!!

Amanda September 30, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

oh no! i hope everything turned out ok! my sister in law did tell me she met you. we all can't believe you recognized my little girl and put two and two together. that is amazing!! how did your shoot go?

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP