Sunday, May 31, 2009

Runnen on steam!!!

Wow, can I just say exhausted!! It has been one crazy week or two for me and unfortunately I cant take a break just yet. I will be leaving for California in the morning until wed. night for a fabulous workshop with Jasmine Star, my absolute favorite photog ever, but more on that when I return. I have had 3 weddings, numerous family shoots, end of the year activities for my kids and the loss of a family member, all with in the last two weeks. Thus the lack of posting. I do however have some fabulous images to share but for now here is a just a taste of some awesome things to come soon!!! I will not be answering my phone or returning emails until Thur. so hang tight, leave me a message and I will get back to you when I return.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Katherine Bowman June 1, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Girl, you ARE busy! Be sure to relax and enjoy this time at the workshop! Have a GREAT time! :)

JeNeal Martinez June 1, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

Have fun in Cali!! I am so jealous!

Ellie McFreaken June 3, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Britney...it's been awhile since I've left a comment. Hope you're keeping busy, love your work!

Erin June 4, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

I can tell that this pic is Chris and Olivia and can't wait to see the rest:)

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP