Thursday, April 16, 2009

{Marci & Josh}

Meet Marci and Josh. They started out as good friends in high school and then realized that they were meant to be more. They were so cute with each other and I had the best time- these two are hysterical! They totally had me laughing throughout the whole shoot. I can only image how fun this wedding is going to be!! Thanks guys, enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Seini Photography April 17, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Cute pixs! Looks like you have been pretty busy woman:) I need to get back on top of things!

Amanda April 19, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

these are awesome! love your locations! orchards rock!!! haha! that sounded totally dorky.

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP