Monday, April 20, 2009

{another beautiful bride}

Oh, if I had it to do all over again... I certainly wouldn't change the man that I married, but I would have worn colored shoes!!! This is my second bridal in about a 2 weeks, and I'm getting more and more jealous of the fun shoes brides wear these day. First it was the hot pink, now its the cobalt blue- oh so yummy! Thanks Amber and Becky, sorry for the delay- enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Gooey Goodness Of Life April 20, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

sometimes I wish I could do my wedding all over again so I could wear cool shoes lol..... but then again any type of heel would make me taller then my husband.. which he is NOT down with hahaha...

and for sure... lets keep in contact...:) I don't know to many local photogs... since I just moved to Utah like 2 years ago.... and was interested in just babies and kids.... but now.... I want to get my hand into weddings.... I think the challenge would be a blast.... although.. hey chasing a 2 yr old around is fun to hahaha

Lydia May 20, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

What a cool shoe picture!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP