Friday, February 13, 2009

{My Valentine}

In lieu of "love day", I thought it would be only appropriate to pay tribute to all of those I love, then... I realized my list was quite lengthy and a bit overwhelming. So, I narrowed it down to my one and only true love... my husband. I think this might be the only photo of us together since our wedding, okay, I might have one or two others but they are probably years old and kinda scary!! Anyways, where do I began...
Josh is the kind of person anyone can love, yet I am lucky enough to be the one he truly loves back. He has a sense of humor that can make you pee your pants and fall out of your chair with laughter. He is more ambitious than any one I know and puts his heart and soul into all he sets out to accomplish. He is the most amazing father to our boys and is the rock that holds our family together. He is the most generous man I have ever met. He would kindly give the shirt off his back and have the best attitude to go with it. He is wonderful, what can I say but... I love him. I could truly go on for hours about all his wonderful attributes because he truly is amazing. I am so blessed and thankful that he is a part of my life and feel so lucky that he is my one and only valentine!!! I LOVE YOU JOSH- XOXOX
Photobucket

1 comments:

JeNeal Martinez February 19, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Hey Brit! Thanks for the congrats, you can use any pics that you want. Let me know if you want some that are better quality, he had us submit them at 72dpi.

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP