Thursday, February 12, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

Baby "D"s pics are finally complete, and I must say quite amazing to boot!!! (Ok, how says 'to boot' these days... you can till its 1:00 am, Im a little loopy about now). Anyways.... Im so pleased with the way these images turned out that I have a ton to post, and this is the slimmed down version. It was such a pleasure to get to interact with this family- thanks for letting me be a part of capturing this little guy and all the memories to come. ENJOY!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Reeder family February 12, 2009 at 12:55 AM  

wow! i can't wait to get these pics back. u r amazing! I love all the ones you posted. thanks again.

Tiffany February 13, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

These are all darling! No, I didn't get to sign up for Julie's class I am SO sad - I truly love her work and wish I could be there but the day of the workshop just doesn't work for me. I sure hope she holds another one though! Did you get signed up for it?

Angie Bauco March 9, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

Hi Brittany, I met you last week at Julie's workshop. Love the pict of the baby on the basket, so precious.
Angie

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP