Monday, January 26, 2009

Boy, I love photoshop...

all my wrinkles just disappear!!! I guess one good thing that comes out of these self portraits, is the fun I get to have in editing. When I am editing for a client, I feel like I have to play it safe, on some level, but when I have no one to please, other than myself, I can have a free for all in photoshop. I got a few new photoshop actions just recently so I put them to good use. I also shot this in black and white in camera as opposed to color and then converting to b/w in photoshop. I always love the way a true b/w photo looks but am hesitant to shoot that way for clients just in case they want it in color--- no switchen out that way.
Photobucket
WOW, thats a big pic- I cropped it square, but not sure why it posted so big. Sorry ya gotta look at my mug so up close and personal :) (looks like its time to have my eybrows waxed!!!)

4 comments:

Amanda January 27, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Dont ya love that! i have totally made myself look so much better in some pictures and it is so fun! i have never tried bw in camera. i will have to try it sometime. it looks great!

Seini Photography January 28, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Thanks so much Brittney for your referral. It looks like I will be in business by March with Carly. Can't wait, but for now just working on my skillz....still waiting on photoshop and lightroom to arrive, but from the looks of it, I'm sure these two programs will play a crucial role in the editing of my photos! Thanks again!

The Compton Family January 28, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

I love this picture of you Brittney! Good job. You have such a great style

ma'elePHOTO January 31, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

Hi Brittany! I found off of spahuluphotography.blogspot.com and LOVE your photography. I see how your pictures have evolved and LOVE the changes. I wondered if you might share how you were able to make your images bigger for your site??? Thanks so much! Can't wait to see more images!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP