Sunday, January 4, 2009

SELF PORTRAIT CHALLENGE:

So for the past little while I have come across several fellow bloggers who have given themselves "self portrait challenges". I first discovered this from my blog designer, Carly of Playful Pickles Designs, (hope you dont mind me knocken off your idea) and then kept running across other photographers with similar ideas. It's mainly just me, trying to capture images of myself on a weekly basis. Its not suppose to be anything fancy, just a way to document the real me. I thought what a better time to embark on this journey than now, the beginning of a new year. I think this challenge will not only help me document myself but also allow me to get a sense of what it feels like to be on the other side of the lens. I'll apologize in advance for images that may not be the prettiest to look at cause I'll warn ya now, there's times when I don't get ready for days and the closest I come to make-up is a little finger paint and peanut butter from the days lunch.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Amanda January 16, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

How fun! I can't wait to see more of you!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP