Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mini Session-

Today I had so much fun with this little munchkin doing a 6 month mini session- okay, so he's actually 7 months, but with the holidays, crazy schedules and my family having a yucky sick bug, now was the only time we could get together. I was so proud cause I think we did these great shots in less than 20 min. from start to finish. I love mini sessions cause its such a great chance to get some images of the "little" milestones you don't always think of.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Amanda January 16, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Oh! These are so adorable! I love them! by the way.. are you going to wppi?

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP