Thursday, November 6, 2008

Here is another look at some great shots from my E-session with Tyler & Anya. Since I had such a hard time picking my favorites, I just had to post more. Majority of these pics have some color manipulation and that's why I chose them- kinda a look outside the box of your typical picture. One great thing about this couple, aside from the fact they are so dang cute, is that they were so willing to try all sorts of diff. poses in order to have some fun, creative shots!!! Thanks so much guys, I cant wait for round two in the snow!!!




















3 comments:

Amanda November 8, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

SO cute! Love the locations and the fun textures! love it!!!

cj goad ~ photography November 10, 2008 at 6:14 AM  

I'll mention the same thing to you as I did to Brooke.My darling Lili says to use the java script option when putting in a sitemeter on a blogspot.Have a go at it.If you don't like sitemeter have a look at statcounter.Nice work. take care. cjg of eroticalee

Soon to be Mrs. Bitton November 10, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

Brittney I love these. I was thinking after our next shoot. We'll go through and pick which ones are our favorites from both and have you print them up. Will that work? Thanks again, we love them:)

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP