Friday, November 14, 2008

ALL NEW:
I am very excited and eagerly anticipating the reveal of my new website, blog and logo. With the unavailing of my new look, I will also be announcing my new price structure, specials and contests. For all my loyal blog stockers- the whopping 4 of ya :)- be on the look out to find out how you can cash in just for being loyal. In the mean time my post may be pretty slim and the majority of pics will probably be of my kids- but they are the cutest models I know :) Check back often cause you don't want to miss out when I launch my new image... (I've got some goodies to give away)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP