Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hello...Hello...Hello | Northern Utah Photographer

My oh my, it has been forever since I posted and well, I'm not gonna lie.... I've just been lazy, plain and simple!! I just counted up the number of sessions I have not blogged and well, lets just say its nearly 20...yikes!! And that doesnt include any personal pics- say like our awesome family vacation to Hawaii!!! However, given my track record, it is pretty safe to say I will not be blogging every session but I would like to think that one or two from each will find their way here at some point. Now on to the good stuff... This is my handsome nephew who I have the pleasure of photographing all the time {lucky me!} and these are his awesome images from his birthday. A little Justin Beiber flare for his birthday party this year. It seemed only fitting that he have a Beiber fever party to celebrate seeing how he is slightly obsessed with the Beebs! I personally think he is much cuter and even more talented- you should hear this kid on the drums!!! Look out J.B. here come Kaymen! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP