Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ive been hibernating

Mama bear has spent the last couple months tucked away and hibernating, trying to avoid the cold weather and spending some much needed time with the family. Throughout the months of December and January, I do very little if any shoots and try to focus on the holidays and revamping for the new year. Most people here in Utah dont like to venture out in the freezing temperature to get photos done either so it works great both ways. With that said, I have been itchen to get back in the swing of things and get my creative juices flowen. I feel like my "winter break" gives me a chance to unwind, refocus and rest but I know if it lasts to long I find myself in a rutt and I always like to keep it fresh and new. So last week I styled a little shoot for my sister with the intentions of really capturing her beauty and glamour!! It is however a surprise for her hubbys up coming birthday so I can only share one for now but if you come back shortly I will reveal more from her session and trust me...it wont disappoint.
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP