Friday, December 3, 2010

WOW! Has it been that long....

....what is it holiday time again? End of november till the first of january always seem to slow me down when it comes to blogging and this year has taken the same route. Between thanksgiving, Christmas shopping, decorating, birthdays, playing in the with my kids, partys and what not, there just is not enough time in the day!! I really do have a TON a fabulous families, kids, babies, seniors and brides & grooms to share but all in do time I guess. SO if the summer images seem out of place- its only cause I am a blog slacker and trying to catch up!! Enjoy a few of my favorites that have not veen featured.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous January 25, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

Oh my gosh girl! Amazing. Love them and the one of your daughter is adorable! I did one of my son in front of the denver temple reading his scriptures. I love those shots! They get so big too fast!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP