Saturday, June 12, 2010

M.I.A.

I know... I'm a total blog slacker! Why do I find myself repeating this statement quite often on this blog? Summer break is in full force and I have found little time and/or desire to sit at my computer, thus the lack of posts. I shoot a very limited number of sessions once my kids are out of school so my need to blog has been minimal- other than playing catch up, which I still need to do! I have already completed several "around the house" projects (pictures on that coming soon) and have spent some much needed quality time with the kids going to the pool and dinosaur park, playing baseball, watching movies, playing board games and just being together- and if you can believe it, for once, ALL my laundry is done!!! This yucky weather has hindered our fun a bit but we are still enjoying the lazy days of summer!!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Lyndsey June 12, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Loos like you guys play at the same field that Parker does.. they are so fun to watch huh?!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP