Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Miss K | northern utah senior photographer

I just love seniors... have I said that before? Well I do. I just love the energy, joy, excitement, style that bring to a shoot. And Krystal was all that!!! Gorgeous, stylish, fun!!! Its so amazing to be able to watch a beautiful young lady have her moment to shine in front of my camera and be the princess that they truely are. Krystal, you truely are beautiful inside and out!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP