Monday, May 17, 2010

love, love, love | northern utah senior photographer

Can I just say "I love this session!!!" Although we were eaten alive by bugs and blown away by the wind, this session turned out to be A-mazing!!! I left this shoot looking like I had a horrible case of the chicken pox and am still itching but I wouldnt trade it for all the gorgeous images we got. This rodeo queen sure does know how to work the camera and it was such an honor to be the lucky photographer to capture her beauty. And if I were a betten kinda gal, Id say your looken at the next Miss Rodeo Utah!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Scarlet May 21, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

They are beautiful shots. LOVE the one with the horse!

Mindy M. May 21, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

These pictures are amazing!! It is so hard to choose just a few ~ they all turned out wonderful!! Thanks for the kind words about my beautiful daughter ~ I too think she is amazing!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP