Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why I love my job | Northern utah senior photographer

Let me first say that seniors are probably my most favorite subjects to photograph. And then when I get a senior as photogenic as Stephanie... well, it makes my job all that much more enjoyable :) Although we had to brave the somewhat yucky, weedy, dirty locations at which we shot at, oh and not to mention a pretty fierce attack dog, we ended up with some of the most incredible images that I could have hoped for. Thus the long post, but sorry, to many beautiful pictures to choose from.

Stephanie, it was such a honor to work with you and I wish you all the luck and success as graduate and move forward in life :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kasie April 13, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

Those are way cute...I love the location you picked.

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP