Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fashion Shoot Pt. one | northern utah fashion photographer

Saturday I had the opportunity to once again do a photo shoot with Keith Bryce. It was so amazing and absolutely awesome.... more details on that soon. Since I have like a million images, I am going to post them by models through out the next week or two so please check back. First off is Paris, is she not gorgeous?!? Be prepared for an overload of fabulouness!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
AMAZING... RIGHT?? Check out my facebook to see more :)

1 comments:

travisj March 30, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

These are really awesome. Can't wait to see more.

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP