Thursday, March 11, 2010

Booking fast

The weather is warming up, the school year is coming to an end and my schedule is filling up FAST!!! I am booked for the remainder of March and nearly full for April as well. If you are thinking about having a session shot in the next couple months, please email me soon to reserve your spot. And for all you SENIORS, stayed tuned for a "Last Call" senior special I will be announcing in the next couple days.

And to make this post complete... heres a pic of my little cutie-pie!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Marissa Vargason March 14, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

awe look how cute he is, his little hands in his pockets!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP