Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Shoot | Northern Utah Childrens photogrpaher

This little man is as sweet as he is cute!!! Considering it was a tad bit chilly out, M was such a good boy for his birthday pictures and made my job so easy. I just love when it when my little subjects cooperate and enjoy themselves as much as I do. We got so many great shots, I had such a hard time choosing which to post. Mom and Dad jumped in for a couple shots and now you can see where M got his good looks from... what a gorgeous family! Thanks guys :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP