Friday, January 1, 2010

a new year... a new start

This has been one crazy-busy month... but I have loved every minute of it. I have tried my best to spend countless hours with my kids and hubby lounging around, watching movies, building lego sets, playing in the snow, decorating for the holidays and just being a mom. I have successfully knocked out a few unfinished projects around the house, cleaned out numerous closets, tackled loads of laundry, and even started to decorate my home office! Although I still have a long ways to go, I feel like I am entering the new year with a handle on things (for the most part). With that being said, I have totally neglected my blog since minimal computer time was top on my list, so what time I did spend in front of my screen, I used editing a recent wedding, creating christmas cards and doing last minute orders for Christmas.
I hope you all enjoyed your holiday season as much as I did and may you all have the happiest of New Years!

And here is just a peak for Sarah & Jason.... stay tuned for more!
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP