Wednesday, August 5, 2009

technical difficulties....eeekkk!

So as you may see, my site is having a little overhaul. But, seeing how I am not very computer savvy, some of my page elements are given me a run for my money. Ive got all the goods ready to apply but its not quite jiven the way I would like. Anyways, its now 12:30 a.m. and I really dont want to mess with it any further, so please be patient and hopefully all the kinks will be worked out by tomorrow. This is what I get for being "cheap" and trying to do it myself. Wish me luck!
And nothing makes a great post like a great picture.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Katherine Bowman August 5, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Yay!!! Can't wait to see! :)

JeNeal Martinez August 5, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

It is looking great so far! I love your new logo.

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP