Thursday, June 25, 2009

{round two} Amber & Taylor

Amber and Taylor have to be two of the sweetest people I have ever met. I knew from our first meeting over dinner, that it would be such a pleasure to photograph their wedding and get to know this couple better and I was more than right. Thank you guys for letting me be apart of this time in your lives and I wish you all the best in your new life together!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There will be a round 3 post from this wedding, so stayed tuned to see how this group can PARTY!!

2 comments:

Katherine Bowman June 25, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Great job Brittney! Beautiful photos and location!

Amanda June 30, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

i love the one of her sitting on the rock! your colors look so great!!!!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP